• Initial Planning Consultation: Meeting to discuss your vision, venue, design and theme.
• 10 Additional Planning Consultation (1hr each.): More direct and personalized meeting based on previous discussed vision, venue, design and concept.
• Up to 5 Venue Visits: Number of times we come out to the venue to make sure we know the ins and outs of the place for your special day.
• 3-Digital Diagram of the Venue: Custom layout utilizing Social Tables software
• Event Design Board: Consult with “decision makers” (couples or parents of Quinceañeras) to identify event style and create an inspiration board based on theme and vision. We also make collaborations to edit board and create a clear vision to be utilized at vendor meetings.
Planning, Coordinating & Rehearsal Services
• Personalized Planning Checklist: Provide a Planning Tool Kit to help you stay on track with the planning and stress free.
• Guest List Management Sheets: This form is to help us decide if we are doing “Reserved” tables, Escort Cards or Place Cards
• Up to 3 Timeline Assistance & Revisions: Provide you a general template in case you needed and explain to you why something’s are meant to be a certain way.
• Up to 3 Master Timeline & Revisions: Create a personalized template specific to you r day of needs.
• Event Etiquette Education: Stressing about where you are going to sit certain people because you know they can’t stand each other? Well we can help. We understand that every family chemistry and friend dynamic is different so we focus and helping you accommodate them the best possible way.
• Ceremony Rehearsal walk through: Orchestrate and coordinate couple’s and wedding party’s entrance at the place of worship.
• Set Up & Break down personal décor: Such as card box, toasting flutes, special photos, guest book, unity candle, place cards, table numbers, seating chart.
• 10 Hours of Day-of Event Coordinating: This hours are considered consecutive hours we spend with you on your special day.
• Partially Organize wedding party: Here we advise everyone to be in there place and ready for the ceremony.
• Execute Timeline and Special program: Distribute bridal bouquet, bridesmaids bouquets, boutonnieres and corsages, orchestrate toasts, speeches, special dances, bouquet toss, garter toss, and grand exit to adhere to timeline.
• Budget Template: Provide a blank generalized template to fill out you self.
Rental & Vendors
• Up to 3 Vendor Contract Reviews: Serve as a liaison between vendors & couple to review contracts, negotiate pricing and adhere to deadlines.
• Assist in up to 3 vendor’s booking: recommend vendors within your style and budget.
• Number Vendor Meetings we'll attend: We arrange and attend the vendors meetings with you.
• Point of Contact for all Vendors: Filter questions, approve deliveries, set ups and troubleshoot
• Oversee Vendor Set Up: Recommend (ONLY) placement and timeline of vendor professionals such as photographer, videographer, dj, band, cake designer, transportation etc.
• Coordinate: Delivery, Set Up & Pick Up of Rented Items
• 15% ANAIS Warehouse Discount: Rent at a one stop shop. Rent with from our Warehouse and save! It’s that simple.